Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Would you like a second helping of humble pie? Up-Fit #8

So, again, I couldn't get up super early this morning but I did do the first day of couch to 5k this afternoon because it was a nice day today.

Or I should say, I attempted the first day... I got 80% done, quit and walked back home. Holy crap, I really am out of shape. I really thought all the walking at work would have helped. Perhaps its because I run on the front of my foot and walk heel first? But, whatever... the first day is prolly the worst. I'll just keep at it. I just hope it's enough to get into shape by the time the Halloween runs rolls around.

But I'm definitely going to do all the workouts in the morning, especially the running. No sunscreen, no hat, able to see my phone's stopwatch feature more easily without the sunglasses, it's cooler out.

Well, off to bed.

Addendum: Apparently I did the intervals backwards and in the harder ratio. I did 60 seconds of walking and 90 seconds of running... no wonder I felt it was hard. Well, that makes Thursday's round much more bearable... Sheesh...

No comments: