Monday, December 1, 2008

Long time coming

Not a whole lot new. I've mostly kept up on my 100 push-up challenge. I'm still on week 5, so I've kinda stalled out a bit. I'm up to 40 push-ups in one go though, so there's progress for ya. At the beginning of last week I tried to do the first day of week six, but I couldn't even do the first set to completion. Oh, well, I just finished out the day pretending I was doing week 5 :-P.

I've completely stopped the couch to 5k program. I switched to 4 10 hour days and I'm finding it alot harder to cram everything in the day that I want to, on top of all the leisure I feel I'm entitled to (whether I deserve it or not)

I want to workout different parts of my body so I decided to get a bow-flex. I friend told me about one for about $300... now I'll need to do is make some more space in my tiny cave of a room. Out of all the pieces of fitness equipment (outside of a cleared parcel of floor) the bow-flew seems to be the most compact for what you can actually do with it. Perhaps more research would have been prudent but I think my gut feeling isn't too off.

No comments: